Login to the unmanaged dedicated linux hosting server
If you purchase a unmanaged dedicated linux hosting server from Bengal Solutions, we provide you a set of public and private key along with a password key phrase.
Download WinSCP software and install it.
Open the WinSCP software
1. we have given you a root ip address of your server. Type your given IP.
2. Type user name as “root”
3. We have given you a Keyphrase password. Type that password in the password input box.
4. Click the advance button
we have given you a set of private and public key for your dedicated server. Stored those keys in a secured folder at your PC/Laptop.
1. Browse or locate that private key.
2. Then click the ok button.
1. You can save your settings for future login.
2. Click the login button.
Now you will get the access of your root folder.