As you know,the year 2010 was the year for tablets. The ‘war’ began when APPLE launched the iPad in April of 2010.All the other tech giants choose to fight against iPad when the started to introduce Xoom,TouchPad,Playbook etc.,let alone those cheaper pads. But the new weapon pointed by Apple strikes, when leave seeded Steve Jobs strikes with ( 02th March 2011) the iPad 2 in the same price with more efficiency and higher performances. Now,why you can choose iPad 2?
The iPad really needs no introduction, it quickly became the world’s favorite slate tablet. Of course, that wasn’t hard since consumer slate tablets were a rarity at the time and most of them ran full Windows, an OS not really optimized for touch-only input. Fast forward 11 months and Apple owns approximately 73% of the market (they’d had a higher percentage for several months but the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7” Android tablet came out in November 2010 and grabbed some market share). Additional Android competitors are just now letting loose with their offerings, some of which boast better specs than the original iPad.
Enter the iPad 2, an evolutionary product that keeps the specs competitive with a 1GHz dual core A5 CPU, double the RAM of the original iPad and supports 3G version that accompanies the GSM and CDMA as well. Though it still doesn’t boast the highest specs, specs aren’t everything. The iPad runs the popular, intuitive and familiar iOS for a user experience that’s hard to beat, at least for non-techie types. If you can use an iPhone or iPod Touch, you can use the iPad 2. There are 65,000 tablet-optimized apps on iTunes, so you’ll never go hungry for software. The base price for a WiFi-only 16 gig model remains at $499, making it price competitive with other tablets. In fact, this is one of the few times Apple’s product is actually less expensive than the competition’s.
Like the original iPad, the iPad 2 is sold without cellular contract, even if you buy one with a Verizon or AT&T 3G radio inside. You’ll pay month by month for data (if you want it), and all iPad 2 models have WiFi 802.11b/g/n. They’re available in 16, 32 and 64 gig models, and the top-of-the-line 64 gig WiFi + 3G model sells for $829 regardless of carrier.top
As Apple is known for, surprises with all those newest features. So is again with the launch of iPhone 4. The new apple phone is yet another surprise with some great newer, enhanced features. Similar to other iPhones just by outlook, all the features are allocated with the expansion of those from the conversation to the camera, and let’s not forget the new rich IOS 4(unique Apple phone OS). The all new iPhone 4 is much wider(58.6 mm) but thinner(9.3 mm) in shape. The display came out with 960-by-640 resolution 326 ppi and multi-touch option also.
The most prominent feature that the new iPhone 4 includes, is FACETIME video calling. Perhaps for what all of us were waiting for, and yes the waiting time is over! While it matters of communication, this feature is definitely as a mentor to other smartphones and even to the tablets. Two built in cameras has been included enhanced to 5 mega pixel (3 MP in iPhone 3GS) with LED flash, which was not available in the previous editions of iPhone and HD video recording, editing is available too. Multitasking allows you to switch between different apps without reducing any speed or battery life. Even you can get VoIP calls on it while running other apps.
Another unique feature of the iPhone 4 is it’s availability in the CDMA network. Which differs and keeps it from other iPhones and smartphones as well.top
Ever since the initiation of the contest, Bangladesh has been participating in ACM ICPC since 1998 (BUET Bengal Tigers, being the champion in ACM ICPC regional contest in 1997). From the beginning the programmers from Bangladesh put their benchmark in the contests under the University of Valladolid. Though in the earlier of this century the Bangladeshi contenders fail quite some to follow their ancestors success, but this time the strike back with the maximum success. Arifuzzaman and Sohel Hafij became champion solving all those nine problems in the “Mexico Oxidental and Pacific 2010” contest , held online under the University of Valladolid,Spain in the 3rd of this month.
Among other contenders from Bangladesh, ‘Resonance’ and ‘Primes’ from University of Dhaka took 10th and 13th place respectively, each solving seven problems. Solving five problems each, ‘Illuminator’ and ‘Novice’ also from the same university took 26th and 28th respectively.
Both the contenders Arifuzzaman and Sohel Hafij also contended in the final of ACM ICPC contest in 2008. Sohel is currently for a Ph.D in USA, while Arif now residing in Bangladesh is going to join in Google Mountain View within few days.top
Root Axis, a UK based website and web application development firm on a mission to create brilliant websites and web applications, has an agreement with Bengal Solutions Ltd. which includes software development, web development, web maintenance, SEO support and all kinds of IT support.top
Bengal Solultions Ltd. has enhance its Mobile application team to full-fill the vision of having Great quality i-Phone and Android product. Before that the management has arranged a meeting. The chairman, Managing Director and other partners and management members were present there.
[08 October 2010] Accounting software 2.1 is released. Added new features. Fixed several small bugs and outlook has been changed.
- Create accounts ledger for transaction
- User can create ledger or group or sub group
- Cost category and cost centers with general accounts
- Ledger will be added to the list
- Edit or modification or deletion of ledger, group, or sub group will be there
- User can add or modify or delete any accounting head.
- Entry of different types of voucher will be there
- o Receive
- o Payment
- o Contra
- o Journal
- Ledger list can be viewed by the user
- A short inventory will be there for stock item
- User can add item to the stock
- Can stock status
- Stock item will automatically affect the accounting report
- Can view all types of transaction through voucher (day book)
- View all types of ledger and their current status (opening and closing balance)
- View trial balance, profit & loss account, balance sheet.
- View the stock summery
- Report can be viewed for any given time period.
PIMS (POS and inventory management System) software version 1.2 is released. This version is specially customized for those business who are doing POS and stoking product.
- System user’s type: Super admin, admin and end user.
- The user can login to the system with their username & password with some predefined access limit.
- Admin can create, delete and update user’s information.
- Admin can add, delete and update company & Customer’s information.
- Admin can add, update, and delete the product Information.
- User can purchase goods from the company as per defined rules.
- Users can sales products from the multiple terminals as per requirements.
- User can create, delete and update Expense Head/Subhead and make the expense transaction.
- All payment transaction can be made by direct cash or bank.
- Create Bank and branch information.
- View company information and their payment status.
- Print purchase record and sales record and save the report as .pdf format.
- Daily, Weekly and monthly sales & purchase record.
- Cash book and Bank book with the details of income/expense statement.